Student Services

Get your Official Transcript, Summer Transcript or pay fees for SSR's here!

After purchase of item, please email receipt to the registrar for processing of transcript or SSRs.
Summer Transcripts are processed by the Career Center in A102.

SSR's are only for 12th grade only. See description box in the specific item after adding it to the cart for further directions.

Transcripts can only be mailed at this time with Shelter in Place directed by the Santa Clara County Health Department
Products (Total Items: 2 )
Sort by: